J Times Four

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Goals for the New Year

-Run two 5Ks
-Read 24 books for the year
-Daily chore plan and keep up with it
-Play outside with the kids everyday for at least 15 mins
-Monthly date night
-Monthly field trips
-Workout at least 3x a week
-Gratitude Journal
-Read from the Bible daily

I hope to reach my goals and hope that my family and friends hold me to them!

1 comment:

  1. Love your list. similar to mine in the Bible reading and book reading (my goal is 35). I do book reviews on my blog, so feel free to follow along to get reviews. I try to do 1-2 a month. Being a full-time working momma, it can be hard to fit it all in. I think I'll join you in the goal to run 2 5ks. Did my first last year and loved it. Best wishes on the goal and thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete