Highlights
-Jordan had tube surgery in Feb which turned out to be a wonderful blessing for his overall health this year-no more ear infections.
-I gave birth to our little princess, Julia Marie, in July.
-Joey and I both made career changes. I decided to stay at home with the two kids and he decided to start a new career in pharmaceutical sales.
Looking back at our lives a year ago, I am not sure I would have predicted where we are today. A family of four with two new careers. It is amazing how life is full of opportunities and choices. You never quite know what God has in store for you. But I excited to open the next chapter to see. I am so thankful for a wonderful year and look forward to the possibilities for 2012. I welcome both the challenges and blessings!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment