I'm not sure what it is but for the longest time I have felt like I was stuck in a certain age. People would ask me "how old are you?" and without hesitation I would say 23. Not sure why it would slip off the tongue so quick and easy, especially seeing as I am 28 now a mere 5 years off. Every year is another year closer to my 30s. Scary how the older I get the younger I feel. Just the other day I bent down to grab something a small everyday task and my hip flexor hurt so bad I could barely walk the rest of the night. Getting old is no fun, but thankful for every year I am blessed with.
My kiddos let me sleep in till 9 a RARE occasion but one of the best gift a mom could ask for on her birthday. My sister watched the kids so Joey and I could have a lunch date. What a gift! I know it sounds simple, but a lunch with JUST the two of us is like a rare dream. It was nice to spend quality time with each other. We ended the night playing games and laughing all night with my family. I could not have asked for a better way to turn 28, thanks to all for making it a special day:)
No comments:
Post a Comment