J Times Four

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Week Three

Nov 15-Sent my niece a Santa List card from Tiny Prints

Nov 16-Left a Purex 3-in-1 package to go with 2 loads at a local laundromat

Nov 17-Jordan and I held the door for an elderly lady

Nov 18-Gave a friend some coupons that I would have thrown away and some blank CDs

Nov 19-Jordan helped pack his clothes for the trip

Nov 20-Spoke with a friend whom I had lost touch with for some months

Nov 21-Went to Walmart to see my mother-n-law at her job so she could show off the grandchildren in person. You know how much they love to do that, especially when they don't see them all the time.

I love this challenge and love reading others blogs. Novemeber and December are busy months for out family with traveling and it is nice to take time to reflect on our kind acts that are intentional.

No comments:

Post a Comment