J Times Four

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Week One

Nov 1-Jordan and I picked up trash around the playground we play all the time. I was crazy how dirty it was the day after Halloween with lots of candy wrappers.

Nov 2-Sent Halloween pics and Jordan's artworks to both greatgrandmothers and greatgrandfather. I forget how they don't always get updated pics seeing as they don't have computers or cell phones.

Nov 3-Neighbors are moving and left a lot of trash for today's pick up, so hubby went outside when the garbage collectors arrived to help. What a great model for my kiddos!!!

Nov 4-Completed two surveys from my shopping trip to praise both cashiers I had at JcPenney and Kohl's. I always get these surveys and rarely complete them, but I wanted to make sure their boses new what a great job they are doing. I realize they may not really know unless they get feedback from customers.

Nov 5-Wrapped and finished packing our shoe box for Operation Chrtismas Child.




He picked the Cars wrapping paper.
Used two pencils as drumsticks and the Elmo lego for a drum
He had a blast picking out items and organizing them in his shoe box for a little boy his age.


Nov 6-Returned extra shopping carts in the parking lot at Kroger
Nov 7-Jordan and I frequently give the garbage collectors water when they pass, but this time we wanted to make sure we introduced ourselves and told them how great of a job they do and how we appreciate them and gave them some water.

Waiting with bottles for the garbage and recycling collectors
Looking forward to another wonderful week of kindness!!!

1 comment:

  1. so sweet! Loved the operation shoe box idea! I might have to 'borrow' that one! Love your blog! Melissa Deming

    ReplyDelete