It is crazy to think I haven't been in college in almost 7 years, which is the last time I have seen some of my friends from college, in particular one Jessica friend. She was able to come and visit us in her very busy life of traveling. It was so good to catch up, exchange stories and reminisce about the "good old days".
I always enjoy hearing and experiencing how others live and gain insight and wisdom from others ways. In the short time Jessica was here, unknowingly, she taught me a great lesson of patience. She showed deligence with Jordan that I lack at times. She was great at explaining to him "how to" rather than "doing it" for him and took the time to slow down, wait and help if needed. She was allowing him the freedom with guidance to achieve or try to achieve a capable task. It's the small blessings that can make a huge difference. Thank you Jessica!
We will have to put a trip to Los Angeles in the works to visit our dear friend!!! Jordan has asked about you and is missing his "new buddy"!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment