J Times Four

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dinosaur week

Sorry for the SUPER LATE post Brook!

My amazing friend Brook and I shared themed lesson plans for our kiddos for the summer. We spent about three weeks on the DINOSAUR lesson that she organized. Thank you soooo much for all your hard work and time you put into this lesson plan. I tried to capture all of our events that brought such happiness and thrill to learn something new to a little boy that is usually obsessed with trains, trucks or cars.

The puppets were a huge hit!!! He wanted them with him at all times.

He was so kind to share with Julia.

His story:

Meet BELL-o-saurus

He likes to EAT MEAT and DIG. His favorite color is BLUE. His favorite toy is CARS. His favorite food is MEAT. When he grows up he wants to be a CAR.

Notice the puppets are in the pictures. Graham cracker crumble dig might have been his favorite.



My eager learner!!!

My crafty little boy! (And once again the camo of the brachiosaurus puppet)


Banana Dino


Dinosaur DIG-Julia was a huge fan of the chocolate pudding bone find.

This was the face of one happy boy!!! Thanks Ms. Brook.


We finished the lesson with a trip to the Houston Zoo for their Dinosaur exhibit.


Favorite quotes:
"I a T-Rex"
"I a carmivor"
"Get away!"(as he plays with his puppets)


 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it all! so glad he liked it! beck really liked that one too! can't wait to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete