J Times Four
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Roll over...roll over
In the midst of a crazy week, filled with family flu shots, Jordan running a fever and attempting to pack for a Sea World trip, Julia decided to officially roll over. By some freak accident, she rolled over twice when she was about two weeks old. Still not sure how she managed to do that, quite frankly it caught us by surprise. But it is official now, she finally rolled over from her back to her stomach. She did it all by her self and looked at me with a great big smile like she knew she had accomplished something. I watched her all week get closer and closer and how frustrated she was when she would get stuck. As a mother, I wanted to help her and do it for her, but I am slowly understanding how my kids need the freedom to learn through failures to be able to finally succeed. I am so thankful to be able to stay at home and watch her grow up and catch every moment no matter how small.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment