This past weekend, my little man and I had the pleasure to visit our great friends, The Alcorns. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends in Brook and Jason. It was great to finally me Beck and spend quality time with their family. I loved our "couple talks" minus Joey(who stayed at home with Julia), the sharing of stories from one mother to another, and the gourmet meals Jason prepared everyday.
Who would have thought years ago when Brook and I were playing soccer together at Tulane that we would years later be bathing our two boys together one day. I am sure it never crossed our mind in our fun college years.
Jordan had a blast. He loves to be outside, so he loved being with a family who loves to be outside as much as he does. He "jumped"/galloped on the trampoline, played chalk, and spent lots of time at the different playgrounds in the area. He had a blast at Beck's birthday party at the park eating pizza and riding on the tricycle. He seems to have a connection with older kids, seeing as he followed Kylie around where ever she would go trying to do and say everything she would.
As for Jordan and Beck, they were two typical 2 year olds. They played separately never really carrying a conversation, they fought over the same toys, they raced each other or more like just continued to run back and forth from tree to tree and most of all smile and laughed like two big goof balls. I hope that they can grow up getting to know each other and build a relationship as strong as the one their mother's have.


No comments:
Post a Comment