J Times Four

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Rivera Maya, Mexico

AMAZING!!!! That's the one word I can use to describe everything that about this trip. Joey did an amazing job working hard to win this trip through a contest at his company. I have amazing parents and sisters that were willing to watch our two kiddos while we enjoyed our trip. Joey and I were amazed to be on a trip with just the two of us(the last time we went on vacation was almost 7 years ago). It was a much needed vacation to say the least.

The resort was unbelievable gorgeous! One of a kind, celebrity status. Every aspect of the resort was AMAZING!!! The lobby, the lagoon suite, the ocean pool and view, the staff and service, the golf carts and boat, the food and drinks, the Xplor excursion-zip lines, amphibious vehicles, stalactite river swimming, rafting in the cave and caverns. It was a once in a life-time trip and we are so blessed to have this memorable trip!!!

 
Entrance to the resort

Lobby area-very unique set up

Boat to take us to our Lagoon suite
 
Ocean pool view-I miss this view

Running on the beach

Swimming the river





Highest zip lines in Latin America 45 meters high-LOVED IT!!!!

 
We rode a water slide down, amazing stuff!!!

 
Dinner reservations for two please!!!



Jordan and Julia had a blast with grandma and grandpa and their aunts!!! So thankful for a loving family:)

No comments:

Post a Comment