We were blessed to be visit our family in their wonderful new house for almost a week. The kids had such a wonderful time playing and surprisingly not many problems occurred with 5 kids, I would call that a success! We are so thankful to have this family in our lives, every visit is an amazing time that I can not fulling describe in words or pictures but here below are a few from the great trip! And to think about a year ago we thought me might be headed their way permanently(job opportunity)...what ifs???
| This was part of our everyday routine, walks outside. Newie and Julia LOVE the wagon:) |
| Feeding the fish before the rain. Such crazy weather! |
| Such a sweetie! He was bringing up the rear most of our walks. |
| Two peas in a pod |
| One of my favorite pictures of the trip. Brook has the patience I seek. |
| Joey took the kiddos on a little run! |
| Beck was so sweet with Julia and always concerned about her whereabouts. Someone might have a little crush. In-laws in our future??? |
No comments:
Post a Comment