I am convinced we have our hands FULL with Ms. Julia.
First, she has decided to climb on EVERYTHING! She has managed to use the two step stool to climb herself into the sink. She has attempted to climb up onto the counter top via the couch. Jordan's blue truck, wagon, side table/drawer, file container are just a few others to name that she has found a home on top of recently. (BTW-I am always supervising her within arms reach.)
Second, she is tough as nails. I have had to pull her off of Jordan because she grabs his hair and wants to wrestle with him. Who does that?
Lastly, she is a complete mess when it comes to eating. Take a look for yourself.
 |
| Playing with pots and pans |
 |
| Sweet moment |
.jpg) |
| This is the ONLY toy that has managed to grab her attention for longer than 5 minutes |
.JPG) |
| Yogurt mess |
 |
| Feet on the table and a sock in her mouth |
No comments:
Post a Comment