J Times Four

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My little boy turns 3!

I love this little dude more than I thought I could love anything. He is my handsome little man with those long beautiful eyelashes and brown eyes add his sweet personality and loving nature(especially as an older brother) and you have one proud momma. Not to mention he is the smartest cookie around the block(I know I am bias but the doctor confirmed it at his 3 year checkup). He can complete 24-piece puzzles and now has advanced to 48-piece puzzles, he can draw the basic shapes, he knows all his letters and the sounds they make, he is reading a few sight words, knows how to count and write and spell his name and most letters. He has a passion to learn and excitement in accomplishing the task.

Jordan's favorites: Cars, trucks, trains, coloring, crafts, reading books, driving his Power Wheel Ford truck, swimming, swinging.

I did a quick 20 question interview with Jordan and will do every year to see how his answers change. Here are a few of the questions and answers:

What is your favorite outfit? Athletic shorts and red car shirt
What is your favorite game? Running

What is your favorite song? Hippopatamus Song
Who is your best friend? Mommy
What is your favorite drink? Milk

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Grandma and grandpa’s house
What do you want to be when you grow up? So big


Jordan's 3 year old stats: 38 inches tall and 29 pounds, Doc said, "Jordan is advanced in his cognitive abilities for a 3 year old." She was very impressed with his answers to her questions and his attention to details.

I thank God for blessing me with this little boy and instilling me with great job of raising and watching this little boy grow into a young man.










No comments:

Post a Comment